By Andrew Burgess
About This Book
- Gain insights into the interior operating of spine to leverage it better
- Exploit spine mixed with the good points of a Node powered server
- Learn easy methods to construct seven step by step frontend applications
Who This booklet Is For
What you'll Learn
- Discover seven other ways to create your personal frontend Backbone.js applications
- Create complicated interfaces whereas preserving the code adaptable via spine Views
- Control your functions' displays with simplicity via a spine router
- Utilize Marionette and Chaplin, the spine extension frameworks
- Build a Node.js server to control the types your frontend software sends to it and requests from it
- Work with templates that deal with the heavy lifting of your view
- Precompile your view for added efficiency
- Use spine extension libraries to create potent functions with much less coding
Read Online or Download Backbone.js Blueprints PDF
Discover the Underscore. js library by way of instance utilizing a test-driven improvement approachAbout This BookUnderstand and learn how to observe sensible programming ideas utilizing the integrated capabilities of Underscore. jsLeverage and reuse Underscore. js-based code to create code that objectives patron, server, or database contextsTake Underscore.
Key FeaturesWritten by means of the writer of the Angular router, supplying you with the easiest info immediately from the sourceGet complete insurance of the full Angular Router library and comprehend precisely how each command worksEssential for all severe clients of Angular who have to deal with states inside of their applicationsBook DescriptionManaging country transitions is among the toughest elements of establishing purposes.
Key FeaturesLeverage the ability of TypeScript for constructing large-scale Angular apps;Take good thing about the leading edge positive factors of TypeScript 2. x for construction excessive appearing, maintainable applications;Explore TypeScript implementation of modules, sessions, and annotations with Angular componentsBook DescriptionTypeScript is the default language for construction Angular functions from Google.
- Mastering React
- React Native By Example
- Getting Started with React Native
Extra resources for Backbone.js Blueprints