By Wolfgang Hach,Viola Hach-Wunderle
Prof. Dr.med. Wolfgang Hach, Geboren am 15.6.1930 in Berlin Studium an der Humboldt-Universität Berlin Ausbildung an den Städtischen Krankenhäusern Berlin-Weißensee und Pirmasens sowie I Medizinische Universitätsklinik und Universitätsröntgenabteilung Frankfurt am major 1961 Facharztanerkennung für Chirurgie 1966 Facharztanerkennung für Innere Medizin 1969-1975 Leitender Arzt im DRK-Krankenhaus am Zoo, Frankfurt am major 1975-1995 Ärztlicher Direktor der William Harvey-Klinik, undesirable Nauheim 1980 Habilitation an der Justus Liebig-Universität Gießen 1982 Ernennung zum Außerordentlichen Professor an der Justus Liebig-Universität Gießen 1995 Emeritierung 1989 Verleihung der Ernst von Bergmann-Plakette der Bundesärztekammer 1989 Verleihung des Bundesverdienstkreuzes am Bande Ehrenmitgliedschaft zahlreicher wissenschaftlicher Gesellschaften Prof. Dr. med.Viola Hach-Wunderle FA für Innere Medizin, Schwerpunktbezeichnung Angiologie, Zusatzbezeichnung Phlebologie; niedergelassen in eigener Praxis in Frankfurt/Main, Leiterin der Sektion Angiologie im Krankenhaus Nordwest Frankfurt
By Doris E. Pierce PhD OTR/L FAOTA
This enticing, elementary textual content courses occupational practitioners and scholars towards creatively designing and imposing occupation-based interventions for individuals with disabilities. The e-book covers the 3 basic proficiencies: figuring out profession in context, constructing layout abilities, and utilizing career in perform. This leading edge procedure specializes in the interactive strategy of designing client-centered interventions, development a bridge among occupational technology, and its program in occupational therapy.
"After in brief having a look over the publication, apparently to be a superb ebook for a uncomplicated OT conception path or intro course." -- Claudia Miller, MHS, OTR/L, Cincinnati nation collage, Cincinnati, Ohio
is a great (very good!) textual content. it is going to support us introduce the
philosophical and theoretical notions of profession (as method and
outcome) whilst scholars input as learners after which proceed to reinforce
these options through the time they're within the OT program." -- Jacquelyn Bolden, PhD, OTR/L, Florida A & M University,Tallahassee, Florida
By Beverly Hashimoto
This thorough reference is perfect for radiologists, mammographers, oncologists, gynecologists and all clinicians trying to develop their visible sonographic event. Its trouble-free structure makes it a convenient textual content for radiology citizens in breast rotations.
By David J. Roberts,Sir David J. Weatherall
This factor will specialise in the worldwide country of hematology and may contain articles akin to: the worldwide Burden of Anemia, Iron Deficiency Anemia: difficulties in analysis and remedy, development in the direction of the regulate and administration of the Thalassemias, difficulties and ways for Blood Transfusion within the constructing international locations, and lots of more!
By Andreas Gerber,Karl W Lauterbach
By Jeffrey M. Farma,Andrea S. Porpiglia
By Dennis C. Hammond
- Offers concise, how-to-do-it suggestions from a revered writer so that you can grasp today’s preferred aesthetic methods.
- Features hundreds and hundreds of colour images that depict which applicants are appropriate for every method and the result of surgical procedure.
- Shows anatomy and strategies in outstanding aspect via multiple hundred unique surgical illustrations.
By Pamela Emmerling
Pamela Emmerling, Kommunikationstrainerin in Arztpraxen, Kliniken und medizinischen groups, als freiberufliche Dozentin für mehrere Ärztekammern tätig. Studium der Germanistik, Geschichte, Psychologie und Italienisch; Psychotherapeutin (HPG). Nach mehreren Jahren im administration eines großen Weiterbildungsträgers und der Leitung eines Studienhauses in Hamburg ist sie seit 2001 freiberuflich tätig. Neben Kommunikationstrainings bietet sie beispielsweise auch Kurse zum Konfliktmanagement und zur Teamentwicklung an.
By Paul Kennedy
Coping effectiveness education (CET) goals to enhance talents for assessing rigidity, instructing a number of coping talents that may be used to take on tension, and supply a chance for interplay with others who've related reviews of spinal twine harm. CET comprises the id of potent and useless responses to emphasize, specifically those who are fairly unhelpful, similar to disengagement, common avoidance, long-term denial, and the expression of utmost emotion. through encouraging contributors to imagine severely approximately their behaviour in line with stressors, CET is helping humans steer clear of unproductive methods of coping.
Like all TreatmentsThatWork courses, this therapy is evidence-based. within the author's medical reports, CET has confirmed to effectively decrease degrees of melancholy and anxiousness in people with spinal twine damage, and in addition led to alterations in destructive self-perception and more desirable self-efficiacy. The intervention involves seven, 60-75 minute periods run every week in small teams of six to 9 humans. through operating in small teams, contributors may be able to percentage event and construct a neighborhood, decreasing the experience of isolation that regularly effects from sever harm. A corresponding workbook presents tracking kinds, homework routines, and different elementary ideas to proceed the paintings open air of therapy.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the most fulfilling of behavioral healthcare interventions!
· All courses were conscientiously demonstrated in medical trials and are sponsored by way of years of research
· A prestigious clinical advisory board, led by means of sequence Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, stories and evaluates each one intervention to make sure that it meets the top average of proof so that you could be convinced that you're utilizing the simplest remedy to be had to date
· Our books are trustworthy and potent and make it effortless so you might supply your consumers with the easiest care available
· Our corresponding workbooks comprise psychoeducational info, varieties and worksheets, and homework assignments to maintain consumers engaged and motivated
· A significant other web site (www.oup.com/us/ttw) deals downloadable scientific instruments and useful resources
· carrying on with schooling (CE) credit are actually on hand on decide upon titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational assets, Inc. (PER)
By Thomas E. Johnson,Herman Cember
A dynamic, all-inclusive evaluation of the sphere of overall healthiness physics
If it really is an immense subject within the box of health and wellbeing physics, you can find it during this relied on textual content . . . in sections on actual rules, atomic and nuclear constitution, radioactivity, organic results of radiation, and instrumentation. This distinct advisor spans the total scope of the sphere and gives a problem-solving strategy that might serve you all through your career.
- an intensive evaluate of need-to-know themes, from a evaluation of actual rules to an invaluable examine the interplay of radiation with matter
- Chapter-ending perform difficulties to solidify your grab of health and wellbeing physics subject matters and their real-world application
- crucial historical past fabric on quantitative threat review for health-threatening radiation dangers
- Authoritative radiation defense and environmental health and wellbeing assurance that helps the foreign fee on Radiological Protection's criteria for particular populations
- High-yield appendices to extend your comprehension of bankruptcy fabric: Values of a few worthy Constants, desk of the weather, The Reference individual, particular Absorbed Fraction of Photon power, and overall Mass Attenuation Coefficients
- NEW! crucial insurance of non-ionizing radiation-laser and microwaves, computing device use in dose calculation, and dose restrict recommendations