By Anne Muller
- Un website net avec des exercices interactifs : 100 QCM et 100 schémas à légender.
Chaque fiche présente en face à face : à gauche, une planche muette ; à droite, les légendes accompagnées de commentaires anatomiques, physiologiques et cliniques.
Issues du livre Ross & Wilson Anatomie et physiologie normales et pathologiques, les planches ont été sélectionnées pour correspondre parfaitement aux modalités d’apprentissage du référentiel de formation.
Les fiches sont présentées selon un découpage par système (cardiovasculaire, lymphatique, nerveux, endocrinien, respiratoire...), chaque système déclinant les muscles, les nerfs, les vaisseaux et les structures viscérales.
Le format poche spiralé facilite los angeles session et permet au lecteur, quel que soit son degré de connaissances, une utilisation a number of : apprendre, réviser, s’entraîner et/ou s’autoévaluer.
L’ouvrage contient un glossaire établissant los angeles correspondance entre l’ancienne et los angeles nouvelle nomenclature anatomique.
By Arthur T. Skarin
Atlas of Diagnostic Oncology, 4th version, through Arthur T. Skarin, MD, FACP, FCCP, offers the counsel you must diagnose an entire variety of neoplastic stipulations with higher accuracy for larger sufferer results. An unmatched number of greater than 2,500 photos and drawings—combined with succinct, clinically targeted text—equips you with crucial details on pathology, diagnostic reviews, staging, and scientific manifestations. New discussions on smooth diagnostic puppy imaging of melanoma, and increased insurance at the unwanted effects of chemotherapy, deliver you brand new at the concerns impacting learn and remedy. specialist seek advice functionality—new to this edition—further complements your reference strength with handy on-line entry to the total contents of the textual content, in addition to case reports that show potent techniques to diagnosis.
- A great selection of greater than 2,500 pictures encompasses the complete spectrum of pathologic and radiologic reviews, staging, and medical manifestations, highlighting the pathologic anatomy of universal medical entities.
- A constant bankruptcy association covers every one disease’s prevalence, epidemiology, etiology, and histopathology — in addition to molecular biology, medical good points, diagnostic experiences, and present medical and pathologic staging — supplying all of the information you want to assessment and visual display unit your sufferers successfully.
- This specific pictorial source is a wonderful supplement to remedy handbooks and significant oncological texts.
- Expert seek advice performance presents on-line entry to the whole textual content, absolutely searchable, with illustrations downloadable on your own displays, and case stories keyed to the e-book, at expertconsult.com.
- Completely up to date chapters protecting the latest genetic markers, imaging modalities, and pathologic thoughts aid you get the simplest effects from today’s diagnostic tools.
- An increased bankruptcy on comparing the unwanted effects of chemotherapy, with extra pictures of reactions to the latest regimens, indicators you to power universal and unusual unwanted side effects.
- Two new chapters deal with the issues of melanoma and sleek use of diagnostic puppy scans, holding you brand new on those hotly debated subject matters within the oncology neighborhood.
- A 3rd new bankruptcy covers malignant mesothelioma of the lung, plus different websites.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the subsequent version is released, or till the present variation is not any longer provided on the market by means of Elsevier, whichever happens first. Elsevier reserves the correct to provide an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.
By Elianne Riska
By Savvas Nicolaou
By David J. Spalton,Roger A. Hitchings,Paul Hunter
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned professionals.
- Discusses exam, research, and analysis for every ophthalmic syndrome, in addition to correct embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic affliction.
- Offers a company either by means of bankruptcy and by way of ophthalmic subspecialty, making details effortless to find.
- Depicts the very most modern imaging and pathology reports and their findings.
- Covers the most recent refractive surgical procedure and LASIK thoughts.
- Delivers over 1,000 thoroughly new illustrations—3,400 in all—over 1,800 in complete color.
By David Haber
By Paulo Netti
Biomedical foams are a brand new type of fabrics, that are more and more getting used for tissue engineering functions. Biomedical Foams for Tissue Engineering Applications offers a finished overview of this new category of fabrics, whose constitution should be engineered to fulfill the necessities of nutrient trafficking and cellphone and tissue invasion, and to track the degradation price and mechanical balance at the particular tissue to be repaired.
Part one explores the basics, houses, and amendment of biomedical foams, together with the optimum layout and manufacture of biomedical foam pore constitution for tissue engineering purposes, biodegradable biomedical foam scaffolds, tailoring the pore constitution of froth scaffolds for nerve regeneration, and tailoring houses of polymeric biomedical foams. Chapters partly specialise in tissue engineering purposes of biomedical foams, together with using bioactive glass foams for tissue engineering functions, bioactive glass and glass-ceramic foam scaffolds for bone tissue recovery, composite biomedical foams for engineering bone tissue, injectable biomedical foams for bone regeneration, polylactic acid (PLA) biomedical foams for tissue engineering, porous hydrogel biomedical foam scaffolds for tissue fix, and titanium biomedical foams for osseointegration.
Biomedical Foams for Tissue Engineering purposes is a technical source for researchers and builders within the box of biomaterials, and lecturers and scholars of biomedical engineering and regenerative medicine.
- Explores the basics, houses, and amendment of biomedical foams
- Includes severe concentrate on tissue engineering purposes of biomedical foams
- A technical source for researchers and builders within the box of biomaterials, and teachers and scholars of biomedical engineering and regenerative medicine
By Louis Kraus
By Georg Michelson
By Alan R. Hauser
the second one variation comprises present learn and new ways to rising resistant organisms akin to community-acquired, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase-producing micro organism. furthermore, the booklet has been up-to-date to mirror alterations in therapy instructions, together with new instructions for Clostridium difficile colitis and urinary tract infections.