By Sander Rossel
- Incorporate renowned improvement practices to avoid messy code
- Get accustomed to the instruments interested by CI, resembling Jenkins, Git, and Gulp, and notice how those instruments supplement every one other
The problem confronted through many groups whereas enforcing non-stop supply is that it calls for using many instruments and procedures that each one interact. studying and imposing these kinds of instruments (correctly) takes loads of effort and time, prime humans to wonder if it’s well worth it. This ebook units up a undertaking to teach you the various steps, procedures, and instruments in non-stop supply and the particular difficulties they solve.
We commence through introducing non-stop Integration (CI), deployment, and supply in addition to supplying an summary of the instruments utilized in CI. You’ll then create an online app and notice how Git can be utilized in a CI atmosphere. relocating on, you’ll discover unit trying out utilizing Jasmine and browser trying out utilizing Karma and Selenium for the app. You’ll additionally tips on how to automate projects utilizing Gulp and Jenkins. subsequent, you’ll get accustomed to database integration for various systems, akin to MongoDB and PostgreSQL. ultimately, you’ll organize varied Jenkins jobs to combine with NodeJS and C# tasks and Jenkins pipelines to make branching easier.
By the tip of the e-book, you’ll have carried out non-stop supply and deployment from scratch.
What you'll learn
- Get to understand the entire elements of constant Integration, Deployment, and Delivery
- Find out how Git can be utilized in a CI environment
- Set up browser checks utilizing Karma and Selenium and Unit exams utilizing Jasmine
- Use NodeJS, npm, and Gulp to automate initiatives comparable to linting, computerized checking out, and minification
- Explore various Jenkins jobs to combine with NodeJS and C# projects
- Perform non-stop supply and Deployment utilizing Jenkins
- Test and carry an internet API
About the Author
He has written an book, Object-Oriented Programming in C# Succinctly, that you could obtain for free.
He seeks to coach others on his web publication, Sander's bits - Writing the code you would like, on his CodeProject profile, and during his booklet writing.
You can locate him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanderrossel.
Read Online or Download Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment PDF
Discover the Underscore. js library by means of instance utilizing a test-driven improvement approachAbout This BookUnderstand and discover ways to observe sensible programming rules utilizing the integrated services of Underscore. jsLeverage and reuse Underscore. js-based code to create code that goals shopper, server, or database contextsTake Underscore.
Key FeaturesWritten through the author of the Angular router, providing you with the easiest info immediately from the sourceGet complete insurance of the complete Angular Router library and comprehend precisely how each command worksEssential for all critical clients of Angular who have to deal with states inside of their applicationsBook DescriptionManaging country transitions is likely one of the toughest components of creating functions.
Key FeaturesLeverage the facility of TypeScript for constructing large-scale Angular apps;Take benefit of the innovative positive factors of TypeScript 2. x for construction excessive acting, maintainable applications;Explore TypeScript implementation of modules, sessions, and annotations with Angular componentsBook DescriptionTypeScript is the default language for construction Angular purposes from Google.
- Building Serverless Web Applications
- Practical jQuery
- Getting Started with Gulp – Second Edition
- MooTools 1.3 Cookbook
Additional resources for Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment